Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of Cowbridge Cricket Club will take place at 7:15pm on Thursday 14th December 2023.
Order of Business:
1. Amendment to the Constitution of Cowbridge Cricket Club
a. Outline of Proposal
The Committee propose to it’s Members a change to the current Constitution of Cowbridge Cricket Club that would see the following amendments to the Executive Officers of the Club.
a) A new “Director of Cricket – Women & Girls” will be created
b) A new “Director of Cricket – Juniors” will be created
In addition “Captains of 1st XI, 2nd XI and any other Captain who controls a side which has an annual fixture list of 8 or matches” will cease to be Executive Officers of the Club.
Proposal will be carried by simple majority vote
Notice of AGM
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Cowbridge Cricket Club will take place at 7:30pm on Thursday 14th December 2023
Order of Business:
1. Confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting and any General Meetings held since the last Annual General Meeting
2. Receive the audited accounts for the year from the Treasurer
3. Receive the annual report of the Committee from the Secretary
4. Elect an auditor
5. Elect the Officers of The Club *
6. Elect the further members to serve on the Management Committee
7. Review club subscription rates and agree them for the forthcoming year
8. Any other Business.
* Election of Officers - All Executive Officers shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting of the Club from and by the membership of the Club. In the event that a committee post has no nomination the committee may at any time seek to fill the post from the membership. All Officers shall be elected for a period of one year, but shall be eligible for re-election to the same office or to another office the following year.
Officers The Officers of the club shall be as follows:
- Vice Chairman
- Club Welfare Officer
- Head of Gound (& Facilities)
- Head of Sponsorship & Marketing
- Director of Cricket
- Captains of 1st XI, 2nd XI and any other Captain who controls a side which has an annual fixture list of 8 or more matches.